Monday, July 21, 2008

My musical!

As you may or may not know, my friend and I are writing a musical. It is interesting and it is called One Simple Wish, and it might be ok, but you should talk about it. It is about a servant who does not like her life and neither does the princess. The servant unwillingly makes a wish to become a princess and the princess and the servant switch places. The meet wonderful people, but they realize that they don't like the life that they have chosen. They find each other and try to regain their social standings that they originally had and stuff like that. It is hopefully going to be a success and I like some of the songs. I hope some of you are willing to be in it for me...

11 comments:

The Jester said...

Well I have told you I would be in it so yeah. My favorite song so far is the one with the F.G. I hope that you actually let me audition.

M.D. said...

of course you can audition you should be in it any way but yeah iasdofihasdo;ifhsdofha;ssorry for that random act of randomness

Shawnae said...

OH ME!!! I want to audition, my sweet little Algebra Freak! I love you like peanut butter loves jelly, did you know that??? Oh, and by the way the comments I leave say Sean, but this is really Becky. You know....BECKY. Tehehehe...

M.D. said...

Yes! I want you to be in the show! Of course, seeing how Ciara doesn't like you, she has been trying to get ways for you not to be... but I'll never give up the fight! If anyone deserves to be in this performance, it is you!!! You will be in this show, or I'll jump in a crick and die! that is from oklahoma!

Shawnae said...

Well i still don't understand WHY she doesn't like me--I don't even know her! And i guess she'll just have to get over it!

M.D. said...

Yes she will. I don't know why either! But you will be in it.

Rai said...

Hey Max! If you need any help from me, just ask and ye shall receive! ^^ If you need someone to play a part and you think I'll be good for it,just give me a ring and I'll work my hardest to make sure the musical is perfect. If you just need help on ideas or organization or anything, drop me a line and I'll do my best. Luv ya. ^^

M.D. said...

Will do, Brittany! You should really consider being in this show! It would be fun with you in it!

Rai said...

Only if you want me in it. Just tell me what to do. ^^

Anonymous said...

that is cool that you are charlie are writing the musical. how is the music going?

M.D. said...

well...