Monday, July 21, 2008

A vacation to anywhere!

If I had the chance, I would go on a vacation around the world. I would love to visit France and visit all the different cultures that can be found in all those different regions. I long to go see L'tour Eifel! My favorite language is French. I want to go to African countries and teach the poor children that have no ability to go to school. I also want to go see all the different kinds of terrain that can be found in Africa. I also would like to go to South America and help the children in Peru and to see the sights of the Andes Mountains and to find all the information of the countries that are in South America. I also want to travel all around Europe. I have always wanted to see the often spoken of sights that have such a history behind them and to be able to rattle of the imformation that I have stored for all these years. I would love to see the Asian cultures and at least get out of this COUNTRY!!! I mean at least to the other side of it! Seriously, I have been to all the states that are on the west, you know, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and such like that. it is boring that I never have been to all of those other places. I love Zion's National Park though, I want to go there after graduation and have a road trip or something, but I really WANT TO GO TO FRANCE!!! Sorry that I had to bore you to death with this rambling blog, and thanks for reading this far! Anyway, now I will get to the point of this long blog. If you could go anywhere on Earth before you died, or to be less morbid take out the death part, where would you go and why? I hope that this might get some interesting answers...

7 comments:

BrItTaNy said...

Hmmmm, if I could go on vacation anywhere then I would go to... ok yeah I know, if you know me then you already know my aswer, its predictible, but I would love to go to all the Disney theme parks. Yeah I know!!! But im obsessed!! I would spend like 1 and 1/2 weeks at each park starting at good old disney land, then going to france maybe, then heading for hongkong and do all them over there, then ending at Disney world. That would be stinking amazing!! I would love to explore europe. What can I say, I love a guy with a good britsh accent!! Hmm, I love the ocean, so maybe going there too. Idk, I want to go everywhere, well except mexico, and Antartica, penguins are cute but I think the tv is close enough for me. :P

May Timothy said...

Paris my darling! Paris! There's nothing better than hanging about the City of Love with a yummy pastry in one hand and the hand of an even yummier French boy in the other. Can you say oh la la? HAHA!

That and Spain. Spain is good.

M.D. said...

Oh you know it!! that is just the thing! except the french boy in the other hand... but how is this? OH LA LA!!

Shawnae said...

I would want to go to Scotland and Ireland. I am very Scottish, but not one bit Irish, even though my shirt says I am on St. Patrick's Day. (O.K., why do we even celebrate St. Patrick's Day??? I mean, it has nothing to do with America at all and there were so so so many other saints all over everywhere that could be celebrated, but why St. Patrick? Hmm??? What makes him so special?!? I think that it's all the government and they made up this little story about leprechauns who are supposed to be little cheery green people running around by rainbows and what not, but you know how I picture them??? With sharp little teeth and pointy little ears and long, sly fingers ready to grab your money when you least expect it! They're always watching...always waiting, and that crap about a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, yeah, that's all of our gold that was stolen! By the government's little henchmen! And then people wonder where our tax money goes to...) Sorry, as I was saying...My dad's side of the family is Scottish, and I would love to go see all the castles and what not. And Ireland is so....well, green. I would love to see Ireland...but that's all I'm going to say about that country before I lose my temper again...

M.D. said...

That is a very plausable idea! i never thought of it that way! I too would love to go to scotland and Ireland! I am very Irish, but not scottish at all. but that is cool.

Rai said...

I would want to go to Africa. And meet some of the Native Tribes. I love learning about new cultures. Especially hearing the songs and stories they've had passed down for generations. To include myself in such a history to know such knowledge makes me shiver with delight. I'm also interested in their musical instruments. I just purchased a sweet potatoe ocarina, and I've done research on it. And it's made me realize there are so many beautiful and unusal instruments in this world. And Africa in my opinion seems to be the heart of it all. I love tribal music. Also learning of the social life in Africa really interests me. I'll keep posting. ^^

M.D. said...

Yes, you kind of know how I feel about going to Africa. I love all the strange and intriguing instruments that can be found. I used to have a dream that I would learn how to play every instrument in the world! Well... I don't know how well that will end....