Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Morning! Well, Is It?

This is a summary of what I do in the morning. i usually get up at five to five-thirty. I then get ready for my day. For the most part all my mornings aren't glamourous, but they are still good. I usually get bored waiting for all my lazy friends to get up! Just kidding, I really am just too crazy. I am the one who is not like the others!
So! Whether you wake up at three in the moring, or two in the after-noon, I want your morning stories and what makes them good, or what makes them, well, less than perfect. Also, do you think that if you have a bad morning, it kind of turns in to a bad day? Why? Also, try to think of ways that you can prevent having a bad morning, or having that be the cause of a bad day.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I basically die if I wake up before 10 in the summer. It's just wrong. Plus i stay up really late so i need to sleep in pretty late too. Having a really good dream makes a morning perfect because you still remember the dream in the morning. What makes a morning good is waking up naturally. Not being rolled out of bed or having your alarm go off or having your mom steal your blankets. I hate it when my siblings wake me up by fighting with each other. It torques me off for the whole day.

Courtney Hufflepuff said...

Well, I get up at around 9, maybe 8(during the summer, 5 during school), Check my phone, Play on the computer till about 11(which it is now... I need to be getting ready) on my good days, Do my hair and make-up(once again, on school days) then go back on the computer till i have to do chores. Defiantly being waken up by your dad saying "Go do dishes or your grounded from computer for a month" is not a good way to start the day. Having a good dream is my favorite way to go to wake up, no joke. I also like waking up to my dog jumping on my bed. That means she does like me! :D

biowierd said...

Today was a great morning. It started out with a visit from friends! No better way to start a good day.

Shawnae said...

I usually get up at like 11 ish and then go to work....I stay up late, too, though. I hate mornings like this morning when nothing goes right for you and your vacuum doesn't work and your irrigation system doesn't work and you lost a contact and your dogs keep barking and barking and barking and so you have to take it out on some poor man's blog.

M.D. said...

Yes that does sound bad. Sorry for your crappy morning, and I hope you have a good day! All you can say is at least the cyber monkey creeps didn't steal your collironamatic series X243 ultra conibobber. Then your day will go perfectly... well not really, but hey. At least they didn't! HA HA